Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Ultimate Update

What have I been up to lately?

My long "vacation" started when I got the surprising, big news. This big news caused a lot of big problems but  it was a wonderful blessing as well. You may have an idea of what it is already.

During those times, I have been through a lot of down moments. Thanks to my wonderful friends who never failed to support and uplift me.

So, okay, let's skip the drama part.

Here's what I have been up to for the past few months (May-September)...

MAY
 Bohol Visit/Tubigon Fiesta Celbration

Yey to my former sexy body! JK.
With my beautiful mom who is balot na balot! :P

With my Mama and Papa. :)

With Tita Babie. :) I love our jump shot!
JUNE
Birthday Girl!


 
Thanks lovely ladies :)


Fiesta Celeb at Dasma





JULY
BuCASan




LFS: Harry Potter 7 Part 2

Dinner at Shakey's with OLDIES my loves :)

Kumares :)

July Solo Pic






AUGUST
Tita Josie's Bday Celeb

Foodams brought by the Oldies :)
Oldies <3

August Solo Pic

Hi yah hitchiker's! :)

SEPTEMBER
Haircut

My shortest haircut for the past three years.
I look haggard, yikes!



Nothing special happened last September. Hihi. :)

Now, I realized that there's nothing much about this post. Have I kept you updated? Lol. :P

That's all folks! :>

XOXO,
NALIE




No comments:

Post a Comment