Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Find n Flaunt is on Multiply! :D

For those who do not know, I have been running an online shop in Facebook since July. I started out as a reseller but as of October, I officially became a direct seller. Cheers to that! :)

Last Friday, I decided to create a multiply site for my online shop - Find n Flaunt. So, I spent my Friday night and Saturday customizing and updating that site. What I would like to blog about is how I love my Find n Flaunt's multiply site design. I know it is simple but I really find joy in seeing my output. I used to personalize my Xanga account, Friendster account, Twitter account,  and Multiply account. The only account/website that I did not customize was my Facebook account. I think Facebook is in its best on its simple layout.

I like spending a whole day in tweaking codes. It has been a long time since I last used my multiply account so I somehow forgot about the codes. Well, I'm not really that familiar in CSS codes unlike HTML codes.

For those who want to design their multiply sites, you can check out other websites which offer free pre-made layouts. To those who would want to design it their own way, you can always try doing so! :) Explore the world of CSS and HTML. You can always get a lot of help from the net.

Let me share you the codes that I used for my online shop multiply site. (I hope you can see this in a larger view.)

Easy, right? :)

There are still things that I want to edit on my site. Maybe, I'll do that some other time. For now, I need to update my product list and prices. Hihi. 

By the way, Find n Flaunt offers pre-order shoes, apparels, bags and perfumes. 
Give some love and like my Find n Flaunt Facebook page. :D


Watchathink of Find n Flaunt's multiply site? Watchathink? Watchathink?

XOXO,
NALIE

No comments:

Post a Comment