Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

SuperSale Bazaar with Aizel

 March 4, 2012 : SuperSale Bazaar with Aizel


The feeling of excitement for this bazaar was new to me. I didn't know why but I was really looking forward to this even though I have a tight budget. I invited my hs bff Aizel to accompany me. Gladly, she said yes. It was also a good thing that there were free tickets from Deal Dozen. This somehow saved our wallets. :D


I have planned to go here a week before the event. I also asked permission to my mother so she can stay at home and take care of Kaela. I was all set. But 1-2 days before March 4, Kaela's lola from her father side, suddenly planned to pay a visit on that day. Waaah.

Sunday came, Kaela's father and lola visited. Good thing Tita Nancy (Kaela's lola), will also visit her other grandchild in Sta. Rosa so they left our house before lunch. Hihi. I actually suggested that coz I don't want my plans to be ruined. Hehe. Pinagsabihan nga ako na, "Nakakalarga-larga ka na pala!" My gahd, in all fairness to me, I deserve a break! 

I arrived first at our meeting place. A lady came to me and asked "Pag ba nag-toot toot yung tinatawagan mo, ibig sabihin binaba?"   I answered "Pwede po." I was hesitant to answer her because I am now scared of strangers. Hihi. She was asking me a lot of questions about the ringing of the cellphone. Maybe she was going to meet someone there also and she could not contact him anymore. I answered her other questions shortly and I kept my distance from her. 

Finally, Aizel came! We went to the bus stop and waited for a Tas Trans bus but there were no signs of it so we decided to rode a different bus na lang. Then tada, we were at the Supersale bazaar at the World Trade Center. 

I prepared too much for this that I brought two cameras. Haha. My Canon digicam and my mother's Sony digicam. I opened my Canon digicam and found out that the memory card was not there! My goodness! I opened the Sony digicam and it was low-bat! Rawr! I charged the battery but I guess something went wrong. So, I'm not fully prepared after all! I just transferred Sony's memcard to my Canon digicam. But my Canon's battery is always low-bat also. I just had a few pics taken.

Me and Aizel

We used our Deal Dozen coupons.

SuperSale Bazzar stamp
Aizel buying a baptismal gift for Kaela :D
There were a lot of pretty items for grabs! I can't choose which to buy!


I'm always like this. It took me hours before I can choose and buy clothes. If only I had a good budget, I'd pick all those stuffs I want. Poor me, I ended up buying 1 top, accessories from Anagon, and 1 dress for Kaela! I'll post about those items once Kaela and I got the chance to wear them! :D Aizel didn't buy anything for herself. Hihi.

Afterwards, we bought hamburger from *I forgot the name.* I also bought

Cookies & Cream Mochi ice cream from Sophie's Mom

Cupcakes from Sophie's Mom

Strawberry Milk Tea
It was my first time to try mochi ice cream. It was good. It was also my frist time to try Sophie's mom red velvet cupcake and sorry I didn't like it. The cream cheese on top was sour. I know this is a best seller but wth happened to the cupcake I've eaten?? The strawberry milk tea is just a so-so. 


I remembered, my mom said "Walang kakwenta kwenta naman niyang puuntahan mo." It may be "walang kwenta" but like what I've said to Aizel, this was a day for me to unwind. :) I know I won't be having a lot of free time now so I'm grabbing the opportunity while I can! :P 

Lots of chika & catching up on our way home. I had superfun! 

When I arrived at home, my mom told me that she should've given me money so I can also buy clothes for her! Haha!

**I am now inspired to join bazaars. I'm hoping there will be bazaars near our place this summer! :) **


XOXO,
NALIE

No comments:

Post a Comment