Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

3rd & 4th Batch of Discount Coupon Winners

Sorry dearies for being MIA. I've been busy lately. Nah. I just don't know how to manage my time properly. Hihi. But seriously, I'm preparing for something "big" and I'm hoping for it to work out.

Anyways, have you checked out Find n Flaunt's new set of pre-ordered shoes? If not, let me show you a glimpse of it. Here are some of my personal picks:



Violet <3








Wish I have lots of pennies to buy these! :D
By the way, for complete list of items and prices, visit Find n Flaunt's multiply site.

Let's now go to our main point here, time to announce the 3rd batch and 4th batch winners!
Here they are:











Congratulations! :)
I'll be sending you email dearies. Hope you make use of this discount coupons! :) 

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this giveaway. Thank you for all your sweet tweets, comments, and suggestions. The lucky winner of PHP 1000 worth of GC will be announced tomorrow! :)

PS. Who wants to join an open photoshoot? I'm looking for models for Find n Flaunt's upcoming collection. :)

XOXO,
NALIE

No comments:

Post a Comment