Pages

Sunday, April 01, 2012

The Office Girl

March 10, 2012



It has been a while since I had taken a good picture of myself. I'm  actually more of a smiley smile girl when it comes to picture taking. Why? Because I look like shit when I don't smile. Haha. Though I find this shot pretty nice. Whatchathink? 

Vintage!

The matindi-ang-skiat-ng-araw face. :D

Office girl ang peg. I wanted to pair this top with a skirt but my fugly big thighs and legs won't allow me. So I'd stick to wearing pants. Hihi. Can you guess where am I? :) Yes I'm at SMX. This day, I went to another bridal fair. Haha. I'm not getting tired of attending bridal fairs! But this time, I was with my mom.  

There were "No picture taking" all around the place so I did not dare taking pictures. I just had pictures of me taken.


"The office girl."
Romwe top, Blanc Noir pants, Find n Flaunt shoes, Mendrez bag

My mom told me that she heard a lot of ladies saying, "Ang ganda ng shoes niya." I didn't hear any of those but I'd like to tell them, "Bili po kayo sa online shop ko." :D This was my very first time wearing a pair of heels this high. Yes, you heard me right. It is so ironic that I sell these kind of shoes yet this was my first time to wear one. Haha. I'm not really into heels because I can't stand for a long time wearing those. I have a heavy feet or should I say I'm heavy. When I started selling these kind of shoes, I was already pregnant. Even if I was drooling over those lovely shoes, I've got no time to wear one until this day. To my wonder, my feet didn't hurt even we walked around for about 5 hours. Whew. I also didn't imagine we stayed that long there.

Now, I'm having a hard time which Find n Flaunt shoes I'm gonna own next! Can't decide when there are lots to choose from!


XOXO,
NALIE


No comments:

Post a Comment