Pages

Monday, January 02, 2012

King Bee Restaurant

Date: December something...

I'll make this a quick post. Hehe.

We saw Soderno Molito being advertised at TV Patrol. Being a 20-minute drive from our house, Soderno is the night market my family would like to try. So, we decided to go there on a Sunday. Unfortunately, there is no night market during Sundays. Haha. Sorry for the poor information we had. We decided to eat out at King Bee Restaurant instead.

This was my first time in this restaurant.


Prawn, Siomai, Shark's Fin

They already started eating before I took the pictures of the main dishes...

Stuffed Spareribs

Broiled Fish
We were done eating before they served my order.

Tempura
I'm getting addicted to four seasons shake lately.


Picture picture...
Mama's Friend (Tita Baby), Mama

My brother and I

Mama and Papa

My brother and I

With King Bee :P
(I don't look pregnant here. Hehe)

Family pic :)





So there...
This simply made me happy coz it is very seldom that I go out of our house. Plus I was able to eat delicious foods. ^_^

That's all folks.

XOXO,
NALIE


No comments:

Post a Comment