Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Bridal Fair x The Wedding Library

February 18, 2012

Because of the Churp Churp Community, I got to know the event Bridal Fair hosted by the Wedding Library. Uhm, I'm not yet getting married this year but I was giddy giddy to attend this fair just because I haven't tried it yet.  My parents are going to have their church wedding this year in line with their 25th anniversary celebration so this is a good opportunity to canvass for the things needed in a wedding. At the same time, this is also for my future reference. :D

Here are some pictures in the fair...





Love it! Shades if blue/violet.
I want that asymmentrical cake :D

Photo booth pic and album


My bet!

yum yum ~


Invitations


Sorry for the crappy pictures.  :D Before I entered the hall, I asked the security guard if it is allowed to take pictures but one of the gown exhibitors said it is not. Haha. Though, it was alright for some exhibitors. ^_^

There were exhibitors for gowns, cakes, photography, catering services, venues, photo booth, invitations, wedding coordinators, make-up artists,etc. For me, the stressful part (aside from budget) in preparing a wedding is choosing which to pick from these exhibitors. They offer almost the same packages but differ in prices. It is better to know all of the exhibitors first and what each of them are offering then choose the best or the not pricey one. 

For those who booked on-the-spot, they received  a great great discount. If I were the one who is getting married this year, then I will book on those exhibitors which caught my attention.



In this bridal fair, I ended up getting all the brochures from each exhibitor. I wished I could get all the details I wanted to ask to some exhibitors but my boyfriend who was with me was somewhat holding me back. He kept on saying "Just check their website/brochure." I think he was not enjoying the thought of us being there. 

Anyway, I need to get back on the brochures I have and choose. Wish those companies I'd be picking will also be there in the next bridal fair at SMX so my mother can book on the spot and get a great discount offer. 
But... there would be another set of exhibitors which can also offer better packages. In the end, it is my mom who is going to choose! HAHA


XOXO,
NALIE

No comments:

Post a Comment