Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Romwe is Love

Have you girls heard of Romwe? Romwe is an established online store which dedicates to offer fashion lovers and high-street addicts awesome wardrobe pieces. One thing that you'll surely love about Romwe is that they offer free shipping worldwide! Cool huh! They provide new items everyday and also offer discounts! You'll get a 20% discount coupon just by signing up! I just had my first ever purchase from Romwe last Tuesday and I used a 25% discount coupon which they offered last Australia Day. :)

Here are some of my favorite picks from Romwe...















They are just so fabulous and gave me a headache in choosing which to purchase! Wish I could buy all of these. I need to "work work work" again! Wooot! 

By the way, Romwe has limited stocks for each item so if you're drooling over a particular item, don't hesitate to buy it!  To celebrate this love season, they are offering a 20% discount coupon valid from February 7-9.2011. Just use the discount code: V-day20% on your checkout!

Go check out their site and I can guarantee that Romwe is definitely an online store to looooove. 

XOXO,
Nalie

No comments:

Post a Comment